Dr. Charlane Liles Is this you?

individual

Posted on August 14th, 2014

The most memorable thing about this Dr. is when she told my husband in the ER that he had advanced Cancer it had spread. She couldn't bother to tell me, if I was the one asking. She TOTALLY TRAUMATIZED my husband he there from did not sleep for 8 nites. He needed Hi Anxiety medicine & sleep aid too. She totally made matters worse. He came in the ER not well & she couldn't wait to tell him or for me to tell him later when he was feeling better. U may need to know but not when the patient already was sick & the best is we were in the ER 20 days prior & got her kicks telling him he had cancer in the lungs did she really have to tell him more bad news then & there NO! Now my husband has totally plummeted. Awful beside manner!

Posted on July 13th, 2017