Dr. Charlene Chang-Smith Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Charlene Chang-Smith?

customer

Posted on September 21st, 2013

Having worn glasses for most of my life I have seen many providers. This is the absolute worst experience I have ever had. The Dr herself was decent, but the staff were incompetent and many mistakes were made with billing and service. I would not hesitate to tell anyone this facility is terrible, and will any chance I am given.

great dr bad billing

Posted on November 6th, 2012

Both Dr Chang and Stevens were great but check with your insurance company NOT the office to see if your insurance is accepted. I made the mistake of asking the receptionist and now I am being told the $300 bill is on me because it is my responsibility to check who my providers are. I went in with an eye injury, guess I should have stopped to read my policy with only one eye. I will not be going back, too bad they were good doctors in a very nice office.

Posted on October 10th, 2016