Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charlene M Crisp has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charlene M Crisp has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Charlene Crisp and her practice is extremely dangerous! She is more concerned with money than the wellbeing of her patients. She will only address one issue per appointment. This is bothersome to me because just last year my mom mentioned an unrelated issue to her MS doctor when walking out the door. Because of her doctor's attentiveness and genuine concern, she was diagnosed with a blood clot in her lungs that would have been fatal. The very-dismissive business practice of Dr. Crisp is also bothersome because most working adults don't have the time or money ($40 copay per appointment) to make several visits. Also, I initially went to Dr. Crisp for medication for flight anxiety. She only prescribes 2 pills at a time and requests I come in the office for a visit for every flight. I travel quite often and this seems to be just another scheme to get more money. She knows I have flight anxiety; what else is there to discuss? Beware of this doctor, her horrible practice and casual bad attitude.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
38 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Charlene M Crisp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice Center, 190 S State St Ste A, Westerville, OH
Dr. Charlene M Crisp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.