Dr. Charlene M Shero Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Charlene M Shero?

Bedside manner of an ISIS Terrorist

Dr.Shero has serious mental issues and likes to project them onto her patients. She seems to enjoy bragging about how her patients all hate her but end up liking her. While the first part is very believable the latter seems highly unlikely. Do your research. Go elsewhere.

staff

The rudest doctor I have ever worked with, and should have her license dismissed. If I could have given a rating that she deserved it would be minus 10

licenced Lay midwife

Dr. Shero was wonderful ! She is a good listener.Very concerned. Answered phone massages. Good at teaching me about my illness. I am a bipolar patient and have found very few doctors I liked. Dr. Shero was well informed in the latest antidepressants and mood stabilizers...she let me take some responsibility for my care , which I greatly appreciated. I would highly reccomend Dr. Shero!

rude

Dr. Charlene M Shero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita Falls, TX.