Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles A Ball Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I was always told what a great doctor that Dr. Ball was so I wanted to go see him about my body pains. I hurt all over all of the time from my shoulders down to my feet. He diagnosed me as nothing wrong with me. I was hurting so bad one day at work that I was crying so I went to him to see what was so terribly wrong and again he diagnosed me with nothing wrong and treated me like I was a drug head just looking for pain pills. My daughter talked me into going to the Ambulatory Care Center the same day, in which I told her I was not suppose to do that. Since I was in so much pain and still crying I went ahead and went to another doctor. That doctor was Dr. Berchied and he ran test on me and told me that I had a very bad UTI, a pinched nerve in my back and was having a muscle spasm in my back. He gave me medications and told me if I needed more to come back. The meds he gave me was 7 days worth but they were enough to get rid of the UTI and help my back pain. I was still hurting all over in other places so I went back to the doctor and he diagnosed me with Myalgia and Myositis and treated me as such. I still hurt some when I do to much labor work but all in all I feel better. I feel that Dr. Ball was very unfair to me and would not recommend him to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Charles A Ball Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaury Regional Medical Group, 854 W James Campbell Blvd Ste 403, Columbia, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles A Ball Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles A Ball Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, TN.