Dr. Charles Clark Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Clark?

Very Good Doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2016

I have used Dr. Clark for many years. He did my carpal tunnel surgery and I had no problems. He gave me 2 shots on my shoulder a few yes apart which worked real good and kept me from having shoulder surgery for 8yrs. He is a good dr and has good bedside manners, he has always been kind and nice to me and my family. He seems concern about his patients.

Dishonest

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Dr. Clark was to fix my right knee three years ago (ACL) come to find out that he did a precedure they used back in the 1970's. and did not even touch my ACL, the technique he did is called a mini Andwers where they wrap a graph around your knee cap and put in a huge screw to keep your leg stable(well for me it only lasted three years) I just had anther ACL surgery with a different doc and have no more pain, cause I was still in pain for the whole three years!! The bad part about this is that I thought I had my ACL fixed and was done. So needless to say he did not tell us exactly what he had done in the surgery room. I would NOT recommend this doc for any procedure.

disappointing

Posted on August 28th, 2011

Dr. Clark installed the hardware in my wrist upside down and never said anything. I now need my fourth surgery to repair what he did incorrectly.

Misdiagnosed

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Dr.Clark will be in and out of the exam room in less than 3 minutes, he does not listen to his patients to make a proper diagnosis. He has totally screwed up my knee. I am now having to have additional surgery to fix what he messed up with an ortho Dr. in Little Rock.Do not see this doctor under any circumstances.

Posted on February 12th, 2015