Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles A Moss has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles A Moss has the following 22 expertise
- Holistic Health
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Lyme Disease
- Weight Loss
- Chelation Therapy
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
Showing 5 of 10
This doctor ignored my requests for looking into specific issues. He also ignored the fact that my body did not like the supplements he recommended. He wanted me to, "take them anyway." Then, after all the tests, he gave me no diagnosis. He only recommended I do his published diet. My take-away: he won't listen, and he's going to put you on his diet no matter what. I get the sense that it is his cure-all.
Dr. Moss accurately diagnosed and treated an environmental illness that had been plaguing me for a large number of years. The tests he ordered showed the problem and his advice and treatment worked. I had gone to him as others had also had similar experiences and referred me there. I only wish I had seen him sooner. His manner is wonderful and I was well-treated in the immaculate, environmentally safe office, where my multiple chemical sensitivities were accommodated. I appreciated Dr. Moss and refer people to him often.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Moss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1972
Maricopa Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLa Jolla Clinic Integrative Medical, 8950 Villa La Jolla Dr Ste A217, La Jolla, CA
Dr. Charles A Moss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.