Dr. Charles A Parrish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles A Parrish?

Patient

Dr. Charles A. Parrish is a dermatopathologist. A dermatopathologist is a physician who gives diagnoses of cutaneous diseases from a microscopic level. Dermatopathologists do not actually see the patient in person. I have had family members who have had lesions removed from their skin by a dermatologist and interpreted by Dr. Parrish. The level of care exhibited by Dr. Parrish was paramount. I would not want any other pathologist to interpret a specimen of mine or any of my family members. He is truly one of the best in his field.

I had one treatment for a vein on my face. Called back to get another appointment. I asked for the nurse to ask the doctor to give me an estimate of cost. She said she would. Never called back. I called the second time....she said she would....never called back. You make the call. I wont go back. If they can't give you a ball park figure of the expected cost, there are lots of other who will.