Dr. Charles Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Thompson?

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Dr. Thompson is excellent. He listens to all of our questions and concerns, and even pauses while I take notes! He spends time explaining everything- the benefits and RISKS! After meeting him, I wouldn't entrust my husband's heart to ANYONE ELSE!

Medical assistant

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Great doctor. Nice staff. Spends time with his pts explaining what is going on with them and their treatment. Little bit of a what at times but their are times when an emergency arises. Great, down to earth personality. Very highly recommend! He an his partner at the Cardiovascular Institute of the South are both amazing MDs.

Not a good listener...I finally gave up and went to another Dr.

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

I saw Dr. Thomnpson for approx 5 months because of Chest pain. Two surgeries and 13 medications later, I finally gave up and went to a vascular surgeon and he was able to diagnose my problem and give me the correct medication within 10 minutes of seeing him. Perhaps if Dr. Thompson spent more time actually listening to his patients he'd be able to figure out what was wrong with them.This is the first time I ever gave up on a doctor and honey I'm sure glad I did....It feels good to be out of pain.

Posted on September 20th, 2017