Dr. Charles J Abate Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles J Abate?

Excellent Physician

Listens to patient and their needs.

my cancer

I should have never gone to this doctor. I had a tumor in my lung and he sat on it for over 4 months, never even telling me I should see a surgeon. Finally one visit he said to me to see a surgeon, which I did. The surgeon said, I don't know about you but if I had a tumor in my lung the size of a walnut I'd want it removed immediately. I had him remove it and guess what. The lung cancer which I had and was not diagnosed had now spread to various lymphnodes. Now my cancer has spread to my liver and we are fighting to keep me alive. I will never stop thinking for the rest of my life that it's spreading might have been avoided if he did not sit on it. I am so angry with him. I would give him less than one star if such a thing was possible.

Staff Awful - Went elsewhere before ever getting to DR

The staff was unreasonably difficult about making an appointment. When asked why I needed appointment (after stating I had difficulty upon inhalation), then asking if I had been diagnosed with a list of different diseases and not waiting for an answer said: Why NOW? Why are you seeing this doctor now? We are a specialist's office, a doctor has to refer you here. YEAH! I know, me and my RN license. Didn't even let me explain (through my labored and ever stressed-increased breathing) that my regular physican did tell me to find a pulmonologist. My insurance does not require a referral and I made a mistake of saying that. SO, I had to hear three times about how they are specialists (yup) and I need a referral. I said I could get one, could I make the appointment. Halfway through the rudest smuggest questioning I asked if I should find another physician. I did. As a nurse, and from a family of physicians, I think there is NOTHING as offensive as a medical office staff acting unprofessional and unpleasant.

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Charles J Abate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ossining, NY.