Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Adams
Dr. Charles Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicinettcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center. Dr. Adams has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles Adams has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Charles Adams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Good Kaiser Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles Adams - Posted on February 10th, 2015
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Dr. Adams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Umass Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE, 888 S Hill Rd, Ventura, CA
Dr. Charles Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ventura, CA.