Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles E Addington II has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles E Addington II has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 20
No however good he may be his staff is ridiculous and he cant be bothered to wait 5 minutes before going to lunch before he rides out and my daughters ears is bleeding because her ear drum ruptured at school. Forget you Addington we will be finding a new family practitioner because its always something with you, your scheduling, your staff, or even insurance issues since you cant be bother to bill out at correct times. The list goes on but I would go to this incompetent "professional"
Can't get calls back, call and are asked if you can hold and sit on hold for 10 minutes or more. Have been calling and asking about medication for months yet when the doctor realizes the medication you are taking isn't right, it's YOUR fault. Not to mention being diagnosed with hypertension and ORDERED by Addington to take my prescription yet when the insurance had a problem he couldn't submit an alternate. Not happy with this clinic or the care given.
i waited over 2 hours and i never saw a dr, all i saw was a PA,,,,,
Dr. Addington listened to my symptoms and was willing to try an alternate medication to get my sypmtoms under control. I appreciated being taken seriously and his attitude that he was willing to try alternate treatments for my problem. He gave me hope by not shrugging me off and just saying "live with it."
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Charles E Addington II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsWolfforth Clinic, 502 E Highway 62, Wolfforth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles E Addington II in this video.
Dr. Charles E Addington II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wolfforth, TX.