- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles K Agbemabiese MD
Dr. Charles K Agbemabiese, MD is a doctor primarily located in Williamsport, PA, with other offices in Wellsboro, PA and Williamsport, PA. They have 20 years of experience. Their specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Charles K Agbemabiese has 3 locations
Dr. Charles K Agbemabiese has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles K Agbemabiese has the following 11 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Cancerous Tumor
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Charles K Agbemabiese Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
More about Dr. Charles K Agbemabiese
Dr. Agbemabiese graduated from the Howard University College of Medicine in 1999. Dr. Agbemabiese works in Williamsport, PA and 2 other locations and specializes in Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Agbemabiese is affiliated with Divine Providence Hospital, Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital and Williamsport Regional Medical Center.