Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Agunobi
Dr. Charles Agunobi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rock Hill, SC, with another office in Asheville, NC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Agunobi is affiliated with Presbyterian HospitalPresbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital, Cmc-Lincoln and Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Agunobi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charles Agunobi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Charles Agunobi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
As a professional who has to work with this office frequently to get refills for patient medications, I would never recommend this office. It takes several phone calls and faxes to get any kind of response including lots of transfers to ill-informed staff. My wait time is never less than 10 minutes on hold, only to be answered with a "Hello?". The staff is either horribly understaffed or inept. If you want any kind of professional or efficient healthcare, do not choose this office.
Dr. Agunobi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Presbyterian HospitalPresbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital
Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
Gaston Memorial Hospital
Kings Mountain Hospital
Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
31 Years Experience
University Of Benin
Graduated in 1986
Harlem Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Agunobi in this video.
Dr. Charles Agunobi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.