Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles F Albert has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charles F Albert has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 5
I went to this doctor for several years, ending around 2010. He seemed adequate and knowledgeable. His NP seemed much more caring and determined to discover the 'root' of my problem. She would spend a great deal of time with me, going over everything. He would rush in, look at the file, write a line or two and sign the prescriptions that the NP had written out and that was it. I quit going to him when it became clear to me that they were trying to see far too many patients in a day, causing the wait time to be very excessive.
Dr. Albert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHUNTSVILLE HOSPITAL, 201 Sivley Rd SW Ste 500, Huntsville, AL
Dr. Charles F Albert is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.