Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Alfano
Dr. Charles Alfano, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Alfano is affiliated with Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and St Joseph's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Alfano has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
BEST doctor I ever had. He was with me through all of my pregnancies and deliveries (c-sections), my surgeon for an ectopic pregnancy and serious gyn issues leading up to a hysterectomy. For the 3 wks prior to the hysterectomy he personally checked the vitals normally done by the nurse (blood pressure, etc). He called me every day to see how I was doing, etc.
Dr. Alfano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
St Joseph's Hospital
43 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Charles Alfano accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions350 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Charles Alfano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.