Dr. Charles Alston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Alston?

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Beware ladies! He's a pervert!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Dr. Alston and staff are excellent in my book. I had to have a surgery done and Dr. Alston's staff called me and informed me they scheduled me for my procedure. When I arrived to the hospital Dr. Alston came and met with me and ensured I was ok and ready to have the procedure done. He sat with me until I fell asleep to have the procedure done because I was scared. He even was there after I came out of recovery. I went back to his office for a follow up and once again everyone was so nice and concerning. I love him and his staff.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Very patient and knowledgeable

Great physician

Posted on May 8th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Alston for a surgical procedure. At the time I had an HMO and he was within the network. He was kind and patient with me and made sure I totally understood my pre-cancerous condition. His staff was also just as friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him.

very cordial

Posted on March 30th, 2012

I have two sets of twins and Dr. Alston delivered both sets, first vaginally and second by c-section, I trust him wholly and always recommend him to friends, my oldest daughter is his patient now.

DR ALSTON

Posted on November 11th, 2011

I LIKE DR ALSTON! HE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR! HE DELIVERED MY FIRST CHILD AND HE WILL ALSO DELIVER MY SECOND ONE. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS HAVING AN APPOINTMENT AND STILL HAVING TO WAIT 2 HOURS BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE IS GREAT

Posted on November 25th, 2010

I did not like this Doctor and no longer visit. Dr. Alston had a do not care attitude when it came to questions I was asking. He was not very patient and i did not like the fact that he invited me into his office to go my test results with his door open for the whole world to hear!!!!! What happen to respecting a person privacy!!!!!

GOOD DOCTOR BAD FACILITY

Posted on January 28th, 2010

DR. ALSTON IS ONE OF THE BEST PHYSICIAN IN THE CHICAGOLAND AREA..BUT HIS FACILTILY IS A MESS ... THEIR RUDE, IMPATIENT, AND MOST OF ALL OF THEM HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE.. I HATE GOING THERE.. BUT WHEN I FINALLY GET TOO THE BACK AFTER ABOUT AN 2HR WAIT ... dR. ALSTON IS VERY NICE, AND FRIENDLY .. SO IT CONFUSES ME.. BECAUSE I HATE GOUNG BECAUSE OF HIS STAFF BUT HIS PRACTICE IS EXCELLENT... SO HE NEED TO FIRE THEN HIRE SOME OTHER PEOPLE ...... LOL

Posted on August 6th, 2015