Dr. Charles Amenta III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Amenta III?

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr. Amenta is explains clearly so you understand what is going on. He is patient and takes the time needed to make sure you understand. He is promptly on time and will stay after work hours if I still have questions after my initial visit. He is very dependable and easy to speak with. Great Great Doctor.

Dr. Amenta is Excellent!

Posted on October 30th, 2015

I discovered Dr. Amenta while I was on a quest to find a less painful tonsillectomy. You see, about a year ago, I went to Northwestern Hospital and the Ear, Nose, and Throat Dr. confirmed I had chronic tonsil infections and that I would qualify for tonsil removal surgery. However, the ENT Dr. also said that a tonsillectomy is rated as one of the most painful surgeries and recoveries of all, as painful as open-heart surgery. Whether true or not, it scared me from having the surgery that I needed to have happen done. I just ignored my problem due to being scared of a painful surgery and recovery. Alas, Dr. Amenta to the rescue!!! I Googled "less painful tonsillectomy" and his name came up. Dr. Amenta uses a less invasive new technology called tissue welding. I had a consult with him, and was immediately put at ease by his intelligent and kind presence, and had the surgery a week later. Within 10 days, I was able to go back to work and within 14, was basically fully-recovered and feeling wonderful. Dr. Amenta, located in the south suburbs, is 100% worth the visit and drive from Chicago. Please do yourself a favor and if you are in need of a tonsillectomy, please see Dr. Amenta. With the technology he uses, you will be in less pain. Also, his skill, knowledge and bedside manner is truly respectable and responsible. Tip: Days 5, 6, and 7 (of all tonsillectomies) are tough. If you accidentally tear a scab off (by letting it dry out or eating a rough food), it will hurt. I found that peppermint tea and alcohol-free Biotene mouthwash helped sooth my throat a bit.

Posted on May 26th, 2015

It takes a very long time to get an appointment. I have referrred him to friends but they have gone to other doctors because the wait for an appointment was too long. It's too bad bad because he is a great doctor. He is easy to talk to and he seems to listen to your concerns.

Thank u Dr.Amenta and staff

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Dr. Amenta is a very nice Doctor, he diagnosis my dad in two visit and I'm so glad that Dr. Amenta is a excellent Doctor, kind and well manner. We need more Doctors like Dr. Amenta and his staff is wonderful and they work diligently and get the job done well.

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Dr . Amenta is my father's ENT physician. My father feels very comfortable being his patient. I had a question regarding my fathers most recent visit and Dr. Amenta was quick to call me back and answer my questions in detail. He also informed me I can page him anytime if I had any further questions. It's comforting to know a specialist can be easily approached and accessible to the patient and family.

The best

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Accuracy of diagnosis and bedside manner made my life a lot easier.

Tubes for my son's ears

Posted on May 27th, 2010

Dr. Amenta was recommended to us since my son was suffering with many ear infections. Dr. Amenta didn't rush to put tubes in until he felt there was no other option. He takes time to explain and has a wonderful bedside manner. We like him very much.

Posted on May 16th, 2017