Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles H Andrus III has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Showing 5 of 7
My 25 year old son is a patient of Dr Andrus. He has taken care of him through sevealr hospital stays and surgery. I cannot say enough about this DR. He is dedicated , caring, experienced, patient, straight forward, kind hearted, well respected by all nurses I have tales to. There have been times when we had to wait to see him. But it is worth it. He is busy but takes the time needed to care for his patients. We love and trust him very much.
39 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Charles H Andrus III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Louis University Hospital, 3635 Vista Ave, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Charles H Andrus III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.