Dr. Charles R Arkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles R Arkin?

ONE OF BEST

Dr Arkin and his staff are wonderful!

Great Doctor!

I love this Dr. If you are not happy with him, there are other doctors in his office. He has always been very caring towards me. His nurse Anita is very smart and great at her job. Dr. Arkin has given me my life back.

Comments

Dr Arkin does take the time to consider the needs of his patient and he is open to answering many questions. He has served me well for the past 10 or more years and his nurses try their best in their busy pace.

"UNBELIEVABLE" Worst staff ever

"UNBELIEVABLE" Worst staff ever . Called to make a appointment as a new patient and there was a recording stating call back in one week that the appointment scheduler was on vacation .So stupid me called back in one week and made a appointment . The woman making the appointment seemed irritated when I asked a few questions about Dr Arkin . Less than 10 minutes after I had talked to her she calls me back and starts raising CAIN about me leaving a message on there machine . . I informed her she had just made a appointment for me and that if they did not want people leaving messages on there machine then you might want to pick up the phone. To make matters worse one hour later my wife received a call from a office manger of Dr. Akin , she informs her that the appointment scheduler had complained about me leaving a message. and that I needed to be patient with her staff . We canceled the appointment because you are no better than the company you keep .

I called to get an appointment and the snooty receptionist told me that they would not see me because I did not have insurance. I told her I had the ability to pay but she told me that their policy is to refuse treatment to anyone without insurance. Welcome to America!

Great Doctor!!

I had to find a new dr. when mine retired. The first one I tried did not work out, but Dr. Arkin has been wonderful. I highly recommend this Dr. I have found my new Rheumatologist.

Dr. Arkin is the most professional, caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever used. When I first went to him, I was practically in a wheelchair and now am walking fine. I have lupus and osteoporsis .

Rude doctor, God complex, Dr Arkin should not be allowed to practice

I waited eight months to get in to see this guy. When I made the appointment I was asked who referred me and I told them I wasn't referred by a doctor. Eight months later when I arrived and filled out all the paperwork I was asked again who referred me; once again I told them I wasn't referred by a doctor but that a friend had seen Dr. Arkin and recommended him. I got in quickly and the nurses were very nice but then Dr. Arkin came in and very quickly asked me again, who referred you. I told him and he said, "thats not possible, no one sees me without an appointment." I explained and asked him what I should do, leave he said. He simply asked me to leave. Eight months is a long time to wait with constant pain to be treated like that. Dr. Arkin could have treated me or asked me to contact my family Dr to get a referral but he very quickly used his God complex and put me in my place. Shame on you Dr. Arkin. You give your profession a bad name.