Dr. Charles W Atwood Jr Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Charles W Atwood Jr?

I had a consult two years ago at Umpc with Atwood. I recently found vitals. Com and I must agree with 4 prev reviews. Because of a lack of personality, this doctor has no business treating patients. Find another doctor

Unapproachable, Cold, Unimpressive

The doctor seemed hurried and aloof. Zero personality. I had heard through the hospital grapevine that he was a creeper, but he was in our network, so I gave him a try. Quickly scheduled with another practice. Not recommended.

Invasion of the Doctor Snatchers

No compassion. His only concern was attempting to cover up mistakes caused by his inattentiveness. Treated family as if they were an annoyance to him. Slow to follow-up, if at all. And even then, it was usually once the situation reached crisis mode. Made a difficult experience, worse.

What's the rush

Lack empathy and seemed disinterested and rushed

Not very patient-friendly

I saw Dr. Atwood to get a sleep study set up for sleep apnea. I instead met with a Fellow for about 10 minutes and Dr. Atwood came in fora bout 5 minutes. I was billed not only for a "long appointment" for $165 but I also was charged an additional fee of almost $100 for "using the facility." Holy Cow. Dr. Atwood seemed pretty disinterested in my sleeping problems and complaints of fatigue but he was in my network of Insurance providers, so I needed to use him. When I arrived for my 2nd sleep study to wear the CPAP equipment I was told that there were no orders for it even though his office called me and told me to set up this overnight appt. They said Dr. Atwood originally ordered the CPAP study but then ordered another Diagnostic study. Hmmmm. Not fun showing up at 9 pm for an overnight sleep study and be told on the spot it was pulled. I urged the tech to look deeper and she did indeed find the CPAP overnight sleep study orders, so we went with that. I cannot recommend him to others looking for a personable and caring provider.

Dr. Charles W Atwood Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.