The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Augenbraun
Dr. Charles Augenbraun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT, with another office in Norwalk, CT. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Radiology. Dr. Augenbraun is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital, ST VINCENTS MEDICAL CENTER and Stamford Hospital. Dr. Augenbraun has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Augenbraun has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Charles Augenbraun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.