Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Avery
Dr. Charles Avery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxnard, CA, with another office in Oxnard, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Avery is affiliated with St. John's Regional Medical Center, St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital and Saint Johns Hospital and Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Avery has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Avery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John's Regional Medical Center
St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Saint Johns Hospital and Health Center
40 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Charles Avery accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Avery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.