Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Aycock
Dr. Charles Aycock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in Baton Rouge, LA and Baton Rouge, LA . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Aycock is affiliated with Womans Hospital, Baton Rouge General Medical Center and Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center. Dr. Aycock has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Aycock has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Charles Aycock has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Charles Aycock has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles Aycock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Aycock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Our Lady of the Lake Rmc
Center for Medical Weight Loss
Diplomate, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Catholic Medical Association
Member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians
Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Womans Hospital, Baton Rouge, La
36 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Aycock in this video.
Dr. Charles Aycock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.