Dr. Charles B Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles B Jackson?

Gifted Surgeon

Dr. Jackson rebuilt my shoulder after I was in a terrible car accident. He also took great care of me when I broke the navicular bone in my foot. He is very kind, knowledgeable, and extremely skilled. I feel fortunate to have such a wonderful, caring doctor!

great surgeon

i had a 10-year-old acl tear that occurred before reconstruction techniques were perfected. dr. jackson fixed my knee so that i was able to return to basketball, triathlons and virtually every other desired activity. he is a true expert and a great physician. highly recommended.

Dr. Jackson is excellent. He reconstucted one of my ACL's in 1990 and the other in 1994.