Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles S Bale
Dr. Charles S Bale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Rock Hill, SC. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bale is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center Pineville, Carolinas Medical Center Mercy and Carolinas Medical Center. Dr. Bale has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles S Bale has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Charles S Bale has the following 27 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women's Health
- Gestational Diabetes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prenatal Care
- Pelvic Exam
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Charles S Bale has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I went to see Dr. Bale for my annual pelvic exam and he was fantastic. He was timely, caring, and attentive. He answered all the questions I had as well as some I did not think of to ask. Dr. Bale made me feel as comfortable as possible and got me through my appointment with ease. The only negative thing about this appointment was when Dr. Bale requested that I make another follow up appointment, the nurse that I checked out with had a bad attitude and acted like I was wasting her time. Everybody else was excellent. I will go to this Gyno again, with the exception of avoiding that particular nurse.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Carolinas Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles S Bale in this video.
Dr. Charles S Bale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.