Dr. Charles S Bale Is this you?

13 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Charles S Bale?

Great Gyno

I went to see Dr. Bale for my annual pelvic exam and he was fantastic. He was timely, caring, and attentive. He answered all the questions I had as well as some I did not think of to ask. Dr. Bale made me feel as comfortable as possible and got me through my appointment with ease. The only negative thing about this appointment was when Dr. Bale requested that I make another follow up appointment, the nurse that I checked out with had a bad attitude and acted like I was wasting her time. Everybody else was excellent. I will go to this Gyno again, with the exception of avoiding that particular nurse.