Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles B Bamberger
Dr. Charles B Bamberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Bamberger is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles B Bamberger has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Charles B Bamberger has the following 9 expertise
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Charles B Bamberger has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles B Bamberger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Bamberger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1977
Summa Health System
Dr. Charles B Bamberger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmbulatory Urological Surgery, 416 S Henderson St, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Charles B Bamberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.