Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Baraf
Dr. Charles Baraf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with another office in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Baraf is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Baraf has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Charles Baraf has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Charles Baraf is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Baraf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
North Shore University Hospital
University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
St Francis Hospital
North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Long Island Jewish Hospital
LIJ Medical Center
St Francis Hospital United States Catholic Confere
St Francis Hospital Beacon Division
52 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Baraf in this video.
Dr. Charles Baraf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.