Dr. Charles J Bareis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles J Bareis?

A great doctor

Dr. Barius, this is Rosemary stepanek and I moved to Michigan 10 years ago.You were my doctor and I miss you. and I am sorry to say there are no good doctors in mi. How I wish you could be my doctor again. I am 94 years old now and live in America House in Grand Rapids. Still take some of the medicine you prescripted for me. Thank you for all your Wonderful years of service to me.

Good man

He seems genuinely concerned about me, calls me when I have a medical problem, refers me to good doctors, and is very personable and hard working. I feel I am in good hands.

Old School Doctor

Dr. Bareis is an Doctor who acts like a Doctor. I made a mistake and change Doctor Bareis a few years ago because he stated he was going into researse, big mistake, the other two Doctors I had were more like Medicene doctors, talk a couple of minutes with you and then give you pills. Dr. Bareis made sure I got a checkup once a year and checked everything that needed to be checked. He seen a not good looking mole on me and I had it removed just in case. I am returning to Dr. Baries care and hope to stay with him for many years to come. Great Doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Charles J Bareis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berwyn, IL.