Dr. Charles Barrios Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Barrios?

I would highly recommend Dr. Barrios

Posted on December 11th, 2017

Dr. Barrios is well studied. I was a Patient for many years. I really liked him. I found him approachable, personable & caring. He corrected a Misdiagnosis which I had suspected for some time. He was extremely successful in creating a very effective medication program for me. I would highly recommend him.

Excellent

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr Barrios is an overall joy to work with. He seems to cover all bases. Most of all he is genuinely caring, a good listener, and extremely professtional. I highly recommend.

not a good listener

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Staff are wonderful! But Dr.BARRIOS is not a good listener he tells you how you feel other then the other way around I have been changing medication with him or dieses for.a wholes and it's always the same outcome because of he would just listen he would know what I need but instead I get prescribed meds that don't work I'm to my last option my last cry out don't know where else to go or do!

review

Posted on October 6th, 2014

Dr Barrios has treated a family member now for 12 years. He is the most caring doctor we have ever known. If it were not for him, we would be lost in regards to medication and diagnosis for this family member. He is like a brother to our relative and cannot thank him enough for his top notch care. Outstanding

Patient

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

Dr. Barrios is a doctor I would recommend. My experience was a good one .

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Dr. Barrios is exceptionally caring, he has great insights into patients needs and underlying factors needing treatment. I highly recommend Dr Barrios as a top psychiatrist.

Perscription

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Dr. Barrios perscribed me Medication I Do not need. Subsituting a drug that I am addicted to with a different drug that does the same affect. I am addicted to Cocaine and you Perscribed me Adderall (Kiddie Coke) I Abused my perscribtion , I still get perscriptions but am finding it hard to not Fill them as I am an addict. Another Drug I am perscibed to by you is Xanax (aprazolam), Which I abuse also. I do not need them and find it hard to not fill my perscriptions. I find I am not getting the Help I am needing.

Posted on August 10th, 2010

He helped alot, and I feel better

Posted on August 28th, 2017