- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles W Bartholome has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles W Bartholome has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Charles W Bartholome Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1808 W Royale Dr Muncie , IN : (765) 288-8188
More about Dr. Charles W Bartholome
Charles W. Bartholome, MD, received his doctorate from Indiana University School of Medicine in 1975. He was certified by the American Board of Dermatology in 1976, and further certified as a Dermatopathologist in 1982 by the American Boards of Dermatology and Pathology. He has been in private practice, as owner of Dermatology Clinic of Muncie, Inc. since 1977. Dr. Bartholome is a veteran of the US Navy.