Dr. Charles E Batayola Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Batayola?

Best GP I have found in over 50 years.

We were lucky to get into his office when he first started in Richland. He LISTENED, was always concerned and very helpful, took his time with us and each visit was pleasant which I cannot say for the idiot we have now in Calif. I have extensive health issues that required several specialists and Batayola knew how to insure the next step was done right the first time. His staff was always decent with few exceptions. This man not only was a good doctor , he was compassionate with a great sense of humor. My kids and grandkids loved him. This is a fresh change from the complacency usually found in this sad field of money first medicine.

He is very personable & he truly cares.

one of his favorite patients, just kidding

I had gone to Dr. Batayola until the WA Health plan finder came about. Once he connected with Kadlec though I was forced to go elsewhere since they did not accept my "great" new health care plan :(. I am still waiting for them to take my plan. I love Dr. Batayola and Joel and Jodie. Just a great group of caring people. Anyway, if you are looking for a caring doctor, this is the people to see.

Among the most personable Doctors I have met - professional, courteous, friendly and caring.

Patient

Dr. Batayola is down to earth and listens to his patient.

I feel so blessed to have found such an incredible doctor here in the Tri-Cities for my entire family. I have never once felt rushed or unimportant.

Dr. Batayola really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to see a great doctor.

Dr. B

We feel very lucky to have found such a great family Doctor. He is very caring and personable, and does not over-prescribe medicine such as antibiotics and cough syrup to my children like alot of Doctors do. I would highly recommend DR. B to anyone.

Dr. Batayola was thorough, knowledgeable and personable. I was very impressed.