Dr. Charles A Baten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles A Baten?

Have been with Dr Baten for more than 10 years. Always professional, friendly staff, excellent care.

Everything I need in a physician

Dr. Baten always takes enough time to listen to my issues and discuss alternatives when they are needed. My husband and I are long term patients and he knows when we visit for routine things and when to be more proactive if things are not routine. I have complete confidence in his care.

Excellent Doctor, Excellent Staff. Every time!

I highly recommend Dr. Baten. Both my husband and I are very pleased with him as our doctor. I am a retired RN so I know what to look for.

Dr Baten has been my Primary Care Physician for some time and I have always been pleased with his care.

Dr. Baten is very caring and excellent physician.

My husband and I both see Dr. Baten. We have been going to him for over 10 years. Love him and his nurse. Great doctor!! The office staff is not as great sometimes. I have had issues in past with scheduling and test results.

Great Experience

The facility is top notch, wait time was very short and the Staff and Doctor were outstanding!

An Excellent Practitioner

After 14 years of being in his care, I think that I can provide a fairly competent evaluation of this doctor. He easily rats an A by nearly every criterion. He listens well, acts decisively and withal has a great sense of humor. He elicits trust and confidence.

Great Doctor

Dr. Baten has been my primary care Dr. since 1985, he is knowledgeable and I would not consider using another doctor. My wife and I both trust his diagnosis and treatment,

Long time patient

My wife and I, in our late 70's, have experience with MANY physicians around the country. He is primary care physician for both of us. We value his consultations and recommendations. We have found him to be UN-excitable, preferring to move cautiously on most problems (yet quickly when REALLY needed). His nurse is very pleasant yet professional and his office staff are courteous and prompt.

Not a priority

To start,his nurse has never been friendly and has no personality.Not a good first impression.During a recent illness I had been in twice in a weeks time and when I called to ask for an RX to be called in for me (I was allergic to the RX given me in the office)I called at 9am and waited all day to hear back. When I called back at 4pm I was told by his nurse that I wasn't a priority. Will never go back.