Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Behlen II MD
Dr. Charles Behlen II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Behlen is affiliated with Mobile Infirmary and Mobile Infirmary Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles Behlen II has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Charles Behlen II has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Behlen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
50 Years Experience
University of Virginia
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Charles Behlen II Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles Behlen II's office for more information.
3213 Dauphin St Mobile, AL : (251) 479-9538
Locations & Directions3213 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL
Dr. Charles Behlen II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.