Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles M Benner
Dr. Charles M Benner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Solomons, MD, with another office in Lexington Park, MD. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Benner is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital of Silver Spring. Dr. Benner has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles M Benner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Sometimes have to wait, because Dr. Benner is taking extra care of patients. I have been "In the room" with him, discussing symptoms and possible courses of action for up to 2 hours. Have also recieved calls from him as late as 7:30pm, or on weekends, if he had an idea, or a new option. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Benner
Dr. Benner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1977
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Charles M Benner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles M Benner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Solomons, MD.