Dr. Charles Berggreen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Berggreen?

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Don't recommend him at all. First the appointment desk assured me that they handled the issue I made an appointment for. His nurse lied to me. Didn't care about urgent situation I went in for. All they wanted to do was schedule as many tests (2 of which were totally unnecessary) as they could get away with in July. Did not care about what I came in for; only aggravated the situation. I cancelled everything and found another doctor. I will not trust a practice that makes a habit of staff lying to patients.

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

He overlooked abnormal test results. He is never in the clinic....auto assembly line treatment.

Posted on June 13th, 2012

I would recommend this Dr. Berggreen highly. Great, caring person. Spends alot of time with you if needed.

OVERBOOKED!! UNDERWHELMED with his care!

Posted on April 9th, 2012

Sometimes takes days for a return phone call, any issues that my family member has we are told to go to the ER because the doctor is so booked he does not have time to see anyone that is not already on his schedule. It can take weeks to get an appointment unless we would rather see the NP, which we dont. Doesnt seem to have experience with terminally ill patients.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Dr. Berggreen showed sincere concern in trying to figure out what my exact condition was, and took extra precautions to help properly diagnose me. He was certain not to leave any possibility out. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Dr. Berggreen is extremely pleasant and friendly, and his staff, including NP's are very professional and caring. I recently also had a scope (upper & lower) there and they did everything expected to make me comfortable & more. The prep for a "scope" is a bear no matter who does the work, but the clinical aspect was outstanding. I'll use them the next time.

Never follows up, couldnt care less....

Posted on July 1st, 2010

I have seen Dr. Charles C. Bergreen for several years for the treatment of GERD.(You may wonder why I went so long, simple! You are trapped, they will not let you see other Dr's in the clininc.) He has done absolutely nothing! to help. If you have any tests done, you will never get a call with follow up results. If you try and get your records so you can see another Dr. you will have to wait weeks and deal with the super compassionate staff in record keeping who also could care less about your health. Worst Dr.and clinic I have ever been to!!

Posted on October 28th, 2017