Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles K Bibby Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Charles K Bibby Jr has the following 3 expertise
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Bibby did not give me the medical attention I needed. When I asked for help, he became quite arrogant. With that, I told him I would report him and he said, very arrogantly, 'Go ahead'. So here's my report & ratings. I will continue reporting him to the State Board of Health & to the Director of the DCMH If you need to go to Delta County Memorial Hospital ER === please ask for a different physician
Dr. Bibby saw me in the Emergency room at Eureka Springs Hospital. I was vomiting and had a headache from a head injury. I saw him for maybe one minute to tell him my symptoms. He never touched me or said anything to me. He ordered CT scans to the nurse. I never saw him again after that, he never checked in on me never said a word to me. But sent me a bill for $442.00. besides my $3,500.00 from the emery room. I am extremely disappointed in his bedside manner and professionalism.
I just was given the pleasure of meeting Dr. Bibby at the ER in Winnemucca, NV when I was having chest pain and left arm heaviness. I have been dismissed before at the Winn. ER and told to go home because I did not have a problem. Then after seeing a new Dr. was diagnosed with sleep apnea and high insulin levels, but we had not come up with a plan of action yet and I was having the chest symptoms. I was told by my doctor to head to ER. I did and there was wonderful Dr. Bibby. He listened to me and acted as though what I had to say WAS important. He helped me beyond compare. I am now on blood pressure meds and already feel the difference thanks to Dr. Bibby. What a gift he is to the medical field.Thank you sir.
26 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Ucsf Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles K Bibby Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles K Bibby Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, AR.