Dr. Charles A Bickerstaff Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles A Bickerstaff Jr?

Excellent physician

Courteous, spends time, listens...............no problems..............

Janet P

I've had a gastro problem for about 10 miss-diagnosed by pervious doctors and Dr. Bickerstaff found it quickly treated me and has given me much relief.He is easy to get along with caring and watchful.

One of the best

I have never reviewed a doctor before, however, had to chime in with my 2 cents worth on this one as he is fabulous! I have seen many GI docs over the years and he is the first to accurately diagnose my problem. God bless him for that and for caring so much.

Great Doctor

Dr Bickerstaff is a very caring, concerned doctor. He is very helpful with issues of all kinds and shows concern for his patients welfare. He is very knowledgeable in his chosen specialties. I have recommended him to several family members and would recommend him to anyone....

Excellent caring physician. Great experience

Dr. Bickerstaff is an excellent communicator. He cares very much about his patients and their overall health and understanding. He does not give orders and expect you to follow them because he is "The Doctor". He listens to my opinions and treats me with respect. He does not give orders and expect you to follow them because he is "The Doctor". I recommend him to all my friends.

he is one of the best

I have had several health problems for years. Dr. B has always been there for me. Explains any new problems and give me the chance too decide what should be done. He also keeps my wife in the loop. He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. BICKERSTAFF!!!!:-)

DR.BICKERSTAFF IS A VERY CARING AND UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR!!HE WILL RELATE TO YOU IF HE HAS EXPERIENCED THE SAME SITUATION BUT IF NOT HE WILL TELL YOU THAT HE IS TRULY VERY SORRY AND ASK HOW YOU ARE NOW!HE UNDERSTANDS PAIN,NOT FEELING WELL,AND URGE TO DO HIS BEST TO HELP NOW!I REALLY TREASURE DR. BICKERSTAFF AND HIS STAFF AND WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING TO JEOPARDIZE HIM!!!!!THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR MANY BLESSINGS DR.B!!!!!:-) GOD BLESS

laura

Dr. Bickerstaff was such a blessing to me. I had been plagued with severe stomach problems forabout seven months,when refered to Dr. Bickerstaff he immediatly order tests, I finally knew what was causing all my misery. He promptly put me on medications, alog with exellent diatary advice. Honestly, he is an excellent doctor , and I would recommend him in a heartbeat......

Courteous, with a sense of humor

I have never had such success managing my UC as I have since Dr. B became my gastro guy in 2005-now. I feel as if I can really manage my illness. The colonscopy he did a few months back was the most through one I have ever had.