Dr. Charles Birnbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Birnbach?

BEST SURGEON

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Very warm person, takes time with his patients, makes you feel comfortable during surgery, his surgery center is run well, great nurses and anesthesiologist that prep you and make you very comfortable before and after surgery. Would not go to anyone else!

Posted on July 6th, 2015

I had been diagnosed with macular degeneration by my primary ophthalmologist and wanted a second opinion. Dr Birnbach not only gave me a vision test that I had not received from my doctor, but took the time to explain this diagnosis to me in detail and I left with hard copy information as well. I was very pleased with my appointment.

Patient for peeling of membrane from retina

Posted on June 16th, 2013

Gave me a great understanding of my condition and options. Surgery was very successful. Feel confident that he will do all that is needed and correct for maintaining my vision

Excellent doctor and outstanding staff

Posted on November 19th, 2012

My wife had surgery a little over a week ago. She is very nervous and frightened of any kind of medical procedure. Dr. Birnbach and his staff made sure she felt secure and did everything they could to make her comfortable and deal with her fears. I do not understand the negative comments. He is very personable, caring and a highly knowledgeable doctor. He takes time to explain the problem and what needs to be done. The entire staff should be commended for their professional attitude and caring. We highly recommend this doctor and surgery center.

Fantastic doctor and staff

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Dr Birnbach performed surgery on me last week. I visited the Burlington office, VRA surgery center and Bellevue office. Every person at this facility is kind, considerate and compassionate. This is the place to go for retinal problems. They are the best. Thanks to everyone for excellent care. They put their patients first. Customer service is number one. VRA is the only place to go.

Posted on August 31st, 2012

He explained to me my disease in a way that was easy to understand. That was a first for me.

Highly recommend!! Best Doctor!!

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Posted on May 5th, 2012

Low rating for wait time as the later appointments (as with many doctors) was long. Second appointment was earlier in the day and I was seen within about 15 minutes. I believe this facility is very popular thus the wait time later in the day will be longer.2 stars for spending enough time: again, I think he is well sought after so seems quite busy however thorough and knowledgeable. Will listen to questions and didn't feel hurried if I had additional questions.

Posted on November 29th, 2011

Terrible doctor and surgeon.

NO sense of urgency

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Took them 1 week to get back to me after prescribing a catscan I have called them multiple times. No one has returned my call.Appalling lack of concernANDLack of urgencyhow would you like to wait around for a week to see if maybe you have a brain tumor!?? a week!

Posted on June 11th, 2017