Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Charles G. Bleecher, MD, FACP
Charles G. Bleecher, MD, FACP, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rocky Point, NY, with other offices in Rocky Point, NY and Selden, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Charles G. Bleecher, MD, FACP is affiliated with University Hospital At Stonybrook, University Hospital Suny Health Science Center and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Charles G. Bleecher, MD, FACP has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Charles G. Bleecher, MD, FACP is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocky Point, NY.