Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles S Bloom has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Charles S Bloom has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Charles S Bloom has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles S Bloom is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I am not one to complain but I would preffer not to go to him again he didn't explain enough for me being that I'm 33 weeks prego and he diagnosed me with GD he told me to check my levels but didn't explain how many times are to stop counting my baby kicks after 10 and when I showed him everything I wrote he says its not good enough and after he checked my NST stats he turns around and starts walking out and I say wait is everything ok with my baby and he says it will do till Monday what does that mean I am really considering getting a diff Dr I have to go back for another NST on Monday And its with him I really don't want to see him but I will do what I have to for my baby
I was 19 and pregnant with my first child when I moved to FL and began seeing Dr. Bloom. I honestly felt like he truly cared about me and what was in my best interest. He was out of town when I delivered but I fell in love with my midwife as well. Dr. Bloom was so amazing that I recommended him to my sister and my best friend. They loved him as well.
IT WAS MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND DR. BLOOM AND HIS STAFF WERE GREAT. I WAS REALLY SCARED SINCE I HAD NEVER HAD A BABY BEFORE. DR. VBLOOM ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND ADDRESSED ALL OF MY CONCERNS IN A VERY FRIENDLY AND CURTEOUS MANNER. I HAD TO CALL HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT A FEW TIMES AND HE CALLED RIGHT BACK. I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER DOCTOR OR EXPERIENCE. I HAD TO HAVE A C-SECTION AND IT WAS MY FIRST EVER SURGERY AND IT WAS PERFECT. I COULDN'T IMAGINE ANY OTHER DOCTOR DOING AS WELL AS HE DID. I HOPE HE'S THERE IF I HAVE ANOTHER ONE.
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsApopka Family Health Center, 1371 Harmon Ave, Winter Park, FL
Dr. Charles S Bloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.