Dr. Charles S Bloom Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Charles S Bloom?

I am not one to complain but I would preffer not to go to him again he didn't explain enough for me being that I'm 33 weeks prego and he diagnosed me with GD he told me to check my levels but didn't explain how many times are to stop counting my baby kicks after 10 and when I showed him everything I wrote he says its not good enough and after he checked my NST stats he turns around and starts walking out and I say wait is everything ok with my baby and he says it will do till Monday what does that mean I am really considering getting a diff Dr I have to go back for another NST on Monday And its with him I really don't want to see him but I will do what I have to for my baby

I was 19 and pregnant with my first child when I moved to FL and began seeing Dr. Bloom. I honestly felt like he truly cared about me and what was in my best interest. He was out of town when I delivered but I fell in love with my midwife as well. Dr. Bloom was so amazing that I recommended him to my sister and my best friend. They loved him as well.

WHAT A GREAT FIRST PREGNANCY EXPERIENCE

IT WAS MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND DR. BLOOM AND HIS STAFF WERE GREAT. I WAS REALLY SCARED SINCE I HAD NEVER HAD A BABY BEFORE. DR. VBLOOM ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND ADDRESSED ALL OF MY CONCERNS IN A VERY FRIENDLY AND CURTEOUS MANNER. I HAD TO CALL HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT A FEW TIMES AND HE CALLED RIGHT BACK. I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER DOCTOR OR EXPERIENCE. I HAD TO HAVE A C-SECTION AND IT WAS MY FIRST EVER SURGERY AND IT WAS PERFECT. I COULDN'T IMAGINE ANY OTHER DOCTOR DOING AS WELL AS HE DID. I HOPE HE'S THERE IF I HAVE ANOTHER ONE.

Dr. Charles S Bloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.