Dr. Charles Bluestone Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bluestone?

JERK!

Posted on November 28th, 2011

I have NEVER been treated so poorly by a doctor in my life! (and I work with doctors on a daily basis) He scolded me because I didnt hold my 1 yr old daughter down properly when he was looking in her ears and he also said I didnt know how to love her properly when she was upset after her appt.! He didnt give me any chance to speak or ask questions during or after the appt and I left in tears! In my opnion he should retire! he is a OLD MEAN MAN!

Posted on August 27th, 2017