Dr. Charles S Bollman Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Charles S Bollman?

Stellar surgeon and great staff

I love Dr,Bollman. His thorough care and knowledge are stellar. 3 surgeries and 2 1/2 yrs of follow ups, he was always affable. He listened to concerns and always answered my questions. I doubt I will ever find another like Dr. Bollman. I would send my family and friends to him in a heartbeat. His Staff, especiialy Lori and Nurse Eileen, were always happy to see me. They took an active interest in my health and well being. They helped my recovery easier with their support, smiles, jokes and laughs. They were a part of my family and for good reason. When I had to move, we were all taking pictures together. You won't find a better team!

Binge Eating Disorder