Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles C Bou has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Charles C Bou has the following 2 expertise
- Back Pain
Dr. Charles C Bou is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Bou was anesthesiologist for my daughter during labor in Orange Regional, my daughter was nervous about having epidural, needle into her spine during contractions, when she requested a few minutes (5) to calm herself Dr. CHARLES BOU M.D. threw a temper tantrum, he was verbally harassing and physically inimidating, exacetbating her stress an uneasyness. When I confronted him about his behavior he stated 5 minutes and left the room. At that point the birthing nurse seemed stunned and embarrassed, she then apologized for his behavior. I left the room soon after the doctor. I am following up this post with a formal complaint to Orange Regional Medical Center and the A.M.A.
48 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1970
St Agnes Hospital Baltimore
Dr. Charles C Bou accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles C Bou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melville, NY.