Dr. Charles E Bramlet Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Bramlet Jr?

terrific disposition

Terrible Experience

I worked for almost 3 months just to obtain an appointment with this doctor. My doctor sent a referral at his office staff's request. I was told that I had to wait to be accepted. This took at least a month. After I was told that he would accept me as a patient, I was informed that I would have to wait several weeks for him to give me an appointment. Finally, after waiting several weeks, I was informed that after he reviewed my information that he would not be able to accept me as a patient. I don't even know what information he even had to make that decision. Very unprofessional! Left me hanging too long after accepting me as a patient and then rejecting me.

Dr. Charles E Bramlet Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.