Dr. Charles Bridges Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bridges?

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr Bridges was my doctor in Philadelphia at Pennsylvania hospital. He was fantastic!!! He saved my life, litteraly! He took a few days to review my case and gave me more than one option. I was not expected to live before I saw him! It's been almost 8 years since my surgery!!! Before my surgery, the doctors did not know how I was still alive! He is GREAT!!!!

Brilliant, talented and very caring

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Bridges performed very risky surgery on my father when no other surgeon wanted to touch him. My dad had previously had two strokes and a septic aneurysm of the abdominal aorta and needed bypass surgery.Dr. Bridges not only nailed the surgery, a perfect result, but he was accessible, warm and caring to my dad and our whole family. Truly, he is the standard by which other physicians should be judged!

Posted on April 19th, 2017