Dr. Charles D Brodrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles D Brodrick?

Terrible front desk staff

Never actually saw Dr. Brodrick. The girl at the front desk never called my insurance company before the appointment to get referrals. Then lied and said she called them while I was there and said the pvc didn't have one a referral. Then asked for proof of insurance payments. Left the office and called my insurance company they said she never called them and they had all the referrals that were approved. I've never in all my years ever had any office ask for proof of my insurance payments. If they would have called the insurance before my appointment they would have had everything they needed. Now I'm back at square one to find another retnal specialist in my area I will not be going back there again.

Very professional and through.

Top Notch Doc

Dr B took care of my Mom in an emergency. His care has been top notch and his dedication to her well being has been second to none. He explained everything where my Dad and I could understand. I could not be more pleased. Thank you Dr. B.

He is very good and therefore has a full schedule all the time. He tries to help as many patients as he can and it causes him to fall behind on his appointments, but it is worth waiting for him as he has an excellent success rate.

Wait time for office visits are absurd

Dr. Charles D Brodrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.