Dr. Charles Bryner Jr Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bryner Jr?

Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Dr. Bryner is the worst physician I have ever received care from. His bed-side manner was non-existent and I would definitely NOT allow my family see him nor recommend him to my best fried or worst enemy. He would not listen to my concerns. In fact, he yelled at me in front of other patients for questioning his diagnosis and treatment plan. VERY RUDE!

Horrible

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Dr Bryner is a hostile physician with little respect for his patients. He has discussed my medical information in public while yelling at me for other patients and providers to hear. He is very combative when corrected by his patients. I would not recommend this physician to anyone.

Posted on June 3rd, 2014